Lurong Living Original Paleo Challenge WOD # 3
5 Rounds For Time:
20 Kettlebell Swings
- Men’s Rx – 20 Burpees and 20 KB Swings at 53 lbs
- Men’s Scaled – 20 Burpees and 20 KB Swings at 35 lbs
- Women’s Rx – 20 Burpees and 20 KB Swings at 35 lbs
- Women’s Scaled – 20 Burpees and 20 KB Swings at 25 lbs
- Movement Standards:
- This workout starts with the athlete in a full upright standing position and begins with Burpees.
- For the Burpees, at the bottom each athlete’s hips and chest must make contact with the ground. At the top, the athlete’s hands must touch above or behind their head and both feet must leave the ground simultaneously. All Burpees must be completely vertical and show full hip extension in order for it to be considered a rep.
- From there, the athlete will move onto their Kettle Bell Swings.
- For the Kettle Bell Swings, the athlete’s arms must be fully extended and ears must be seen from their side profile. If an athlete cannot achieve full extension due to the lack off flexibility, then he or she must show their judge their range of motion before the workout begins. The Kettle Bell does not have to be vertica.l
- This will continue for 5 total rounds.