News & Events
***On August 17th (THIS WEEKEND), 72 teams will gather at Cal Tech in Pasadena to compete in a Team CrossFit event comprised of 2 females (Missy Upton & Kayla Larkin) and 2 males (Bret Daeley & Kylie Medlin). This will be an all day event testing teams endurance, strength and mobility. At the end of the day they will crown the top three winners with cash prizes, shoes and much more. Throughout the day spectators will enjoy a multitude of vendors, prizes and an assortment of food trucks. Would love to have the support from our CFU Fam Bam there to cheer/support our peeps! Please check the whiteboard to sign-up for CARPOOLING!
6:00 AM Athlete Check-in
7:00 AM Athlete Briefing
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Competitions Start
1216 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA Park entrance will be off of California Blvd by the ecahill center for astronomy and astrophysics. Parking is free for the day.
There will be a $1 entry fee for spectators this year for #theteamseries! As we mentioned, part of the proceeds from the event will be going to City of Hope. So come out, watch your friends and family compete and give back to the community!
- Please use the shelves (next to water fountain & office) for ALL PERSONAL belongings. We need to keep the floors clear.
- Our red & black/orange mats need to be wiped down and stacked after use. Please DO NOT keep them under the rope area or against the walls. clean & stack them by the boxes after use.
- ALL Equipment MUST be sanitized and wiped down after use. The bleach/water solution & rags are located next to the water fridge (JONES).
- Scanner cards came in!! They look AWESOME! Now we will get the system dialed in and assign everyone a number. Still have some work on our end before it ready to roll out. Spoke to Scott and we are looking at mid to end of August. We have some other things that are taking priority over that right now.
- Heather is taking over all the accounts. Scott will only be signing up the new people. If you have questions or anything to do with the new system, please direct them to her. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Cell 951-445-3042.
- We have free childcare at 5:30 PM for: Monday Tuesday & Thursday. For more details speak to Kristy Underdown or Scott Labeda.
400 Meter Run
AMRAP in 12 Mins #130627:
25 Double Unders
Same As Above