News & Events:
Dynamic Duo Quest Coach Bret & Coach Kylie will be competing!!! September 14, 2013 LOCATION:
General Info: FITTEST DYNAMIC DUO Challenge
2 Person Teams -Either 2 males per team or 2 females per team
2 Divisions – RX and Scaled
$10,000 cash plus prizes for Rx divison
Each team will battle it out through a battery of fitness challenges. Each member of the team must be able to do the work prescribed for their division.
Teams will need to be prepared for the following (but not limited to):
-Olympic Weightlifting (Snatch, Clean and Jerk)
-Basic barbell movements (Deadlift, Push Press, Squat, Overhead Squat, Front Squat)
-Entry level Gymnastics (Pullups, Pushups, Ring dips, Muscle Up(rx only))
- We are now a full retail store for CrossFit Reebok! We will be putting in our first order this week. To put in your order, please see Scott.
- Please use the shelves (next to water fountain & office) for ALL PERSONAL belongings. We need to keep the floors clear.
- Our red & black/orange mats need to be wiped down and stacked after use. Please DO NOT keep them under the rope area or against the walls. clean & stack them by the boxes after use.
- ALL Equipment MUST be sanitized and wiped down after use. The bleach/water solution & rags are located next to the water fridge (JONES).
- Scanner cards came in!! They look AWESOME! Now we will get the system dialed in and assign everyone a number. Still have some work on our end before it ready to roll out. Spoke to Scott and we are looking at mid to end of August. We have some other things that are taking priority over that right now.
- Heather is taking over all the accounts. Scott will only be signing up the new people. If you have questions or anything to do with the new system, please direct them to her. Email email@example.com Cell 951-445-3042.
- We have free childcare at 5:30 PM for: Monday Tuesday & Thursday. For more details speak to Kristy Underdown or Scott Labeda.
100 M Run
15 Air Squats
Strength Snatch 5 X 1
21-15-9 Reps For Time/ 130630:
Deadlift, 225 lbs
Overhead Squat, 135 lbs
Advance WOD/ #130320:
1) 7×2 Vertical Snatch from blocks (at hip) – heaviest possible, rest 60-90 sec. DEMO VIDEO
2) 7×2 Vertical Clean from blocks (at hip) + 1 Push Jerk – heaviest possible, rest 60-90 sec. DEMO VIDEO
*Notes: Two Vertical Cleans should be performed, then one Push Jerk after the second Clean.
3 rounds of:
20 KB Front Squats 24/16kg
5 Bar Muscle-Ups
20 KB Snatches (partition in any way) 24/16kg
Run 1 mile
3 rounds of:
15 KB Front Squats 24/16kg
3 Bar Muscle-Ups
15 KB Snatches (partition in any way) 24/16kg