News & Events
- CFU LABOR DAY BASH! We reserved the picnic area/ BBQ’s down at Road Runner Park in Canyon Lake for this coming Sunday. 9:30AM – ???. We will be playing Volleyball, swimming, BBQing, enjoying the hot Cali weather! Please sign up on the whiteboard at the gym if you plan on attending. We need a headcount, and also a list to call people in the gate.
- Scanner key chains will be handed out all week to every athlete. Please start using the system right away. There will be a 30 burpee penalty starting NEXT week if you fail to do so.
- Please use the black shelves (on the new wall, by the large bay door) for ALL PERSONAL belongings. We need to keep the floors clear for safety reasons.
- Our red & black/orange mats need to be wiped down and stacked after use. Please DO NOT keep them under the rope area or against the walls. clean & stack them by the boxes after each use.
- ALL Equipment MUST be sanitized and wiped down after use. The bleach/water solution & rags are located next to the water fridge (JONES).
- Heather is taking over all the accounts. Scott will only be signing up the new people. If you have questions or anything to do with the new system, please direct them to her. Email email@example.com Cell 951-445-3042.
- We have free childcare at 5:30 PM for: Monday Tuesday & Thursday. For more details speak to Kristy Underdown or Scott Labeda.
- Dynamic Duo Quest Coach Bret & Coach Kylie will be competing!!!
Date:September 14, 2013
LOCATION:Cal State Dominguez Hills
General Info: FITTEST DYNAMIC DUO Challenge
2 Person Teams -Either 2 males per team or 2 females per team
2 Divisions – RX and Scaled
$10,000 cash plus prizes for Rx divison
Each team will battle it out through a battery of fitness challenges. Each member of the team must be able to do the work prescribed for their division.
Teams will need to be prepared for the following (but not limited to):
-Olympic Weightlifting (Snatch, Clean and Jerk)
-Basic barbell movements (Deadlift, Push Press, Squat, Overhead Squat, Front Squat)
-Entry level Gymnastics (Pullups, Pushups, Ring dips, Muscle Up(rx only))
10 Pistols Alternating Legs
10 Air Squats
10 Lunges Alternating Legs
Nancy/ 5 Rounds For Time:
400 M Run
15 Overhead Squats 95/65
Same As Above