News & Events
- THIS SATURDAY!!!! Dynamic Duo Quest Coach Bret & Coach Kylie will be competing!!!
Date:September 14, 2013
LOCATION:Cal State Dominguez Hills
- CFU BootCamp has been added to our schedule! It is a separate membership from the CrossFit class. The cost is $75 per month. Although all CrossFit Memberships are allowed to attend ANY of the BootCamp classes. Any BootCamp Membership is strictly limited to ONLY the BootCamp classes and it does not include Saturday’s class or Yoga (when we add it). For more information please see our website under BootCamp & Schedule Tab.
- Yoga will be added very soon! Still working out the details. Also, Yoga will be only for our CrossFit Membership.
- Scanner key chains have been handed out to every athlete. Every Athlete / Trainer must scan in each time you WOD. There will be a 30 burpee penalty if you fail to do so. Here is the direct website that you will go to log your WOD results. http://crossfituncensored.zenplanner.com If you don’t have a login please text of email Heather. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the black shelves (on the new wall, by the large bay door) for ALL PERSONAL belongings. We need to keep the floors clear for safety reasons.
- Our red & black/orange mats need to be wiped down and stacked after use. Please DO NOT keep them under the rope area or against the walls. Clean & stack them by the boxes after each use.
- ALL Equipment MUST be sanitized and wiped down after use. The bleach/water solution & rags are located next to the water fridge (JONES).
- Heather is taking over all the accounts. Scott will only be signing up the new people. If you have questions or anything to do with the new system, please direct them to her. Email email@example.com Cell 951-445-3042.
- We have free childcare at 5:30 PM for: Monday Tuesday & Thursday. For more details speak to Kristy Underdown or Scott Labeda.
BootCamp WOD #130913:
|Helen/ 3 Rounds For Time:
400 M Run
21 Kettle Bell Swings 55/35 lbs
*20 Minute Time Cap
CrossFit WOD #130725:
800 M Run
100 Double Unders
100 M Run
4 Rope Climbs, 15 ft
100 M Run
30 Front Squats, 135/95 lbs
100 M Run
100 M Farmers Carry, 70/45 lbs
20 One Arm Dumbbell Snatch (Alternating)s, 70/53 lbs
100 M Run
Advance WOD #130403:
1) 7×1 2 Position Snatch (floor – hang) – heaviest possible, rest 60-90 sec.
2) 7×1 2 Position Clean (floor – hang) + 1 Push Jerk – heaviest possible, rest 60-90 sec.
*Notes: Snatches and Cleans should be full reps. The bar does not return to the floor between the two positions.
10 minutes Triple-Under practice.
Tabata – Row/Airdyne for calories.
*Notes: Keep the fan moving slowly for rest intervals.
*Rest 5 minutes.
Accumulate as many BB TGU (alternating arms) as possible in 12 minutes.
*Notes: Load should be heavy, with no misses. DO NOT RUSH, this is not a scored event. Try to move as fluidly as possible, without stopping, for the entire twelve minutes.